Monday, November 21, 2011

Writer's block the Neptunian conflict

Creativity is said to stem from a Neptune planetary influence.  Neptune is symbolize by the sea.  In my creativity I struggle with creative blocks.  I have these wild expansive ideas but when it comes to turning them into tangible art I can not do it.  It is like pulling teeth with tweezers.  Impossible, painful, insane, and something that makes creating something to fear.  I had to think about what I was trying to do for a second.  Creativity, the ideas that come to me are so floating and boundless and any time of bounding such as photography or writing is simply trying to put structure on a massive ocean that cannot and will not be contained for the very moment you put the words down on the page for a novel you begin to kill the creative vision.  It does not want to be captured.  It would be like trying to contain an ocean with a dixie cup.  Impossible. 




Saturn in the planet of structure boudning boundaires and limitations.  Neptune is beyond breaking the boundaries of Uranus it is beyond anything it is int he mystical.  The dream  In a totally different dimension.  Still to live on this earth we have to deal with Saturn aspects the reality of life.  Some how there has to be a compromise

No comments:

Post a Comment