Saturday, June 2, 2012


Art is a lot like cooking. The more you do it the better you get at it. We all have a taste we all have our own experience that we mix into the mix. We have to look deep within to see what we are hiding and that is what the world really wants to see.

I look at what I am lacking. I gave up house a while back just because I didn't want to go down that road with him anymore.

Looking back can I see all the time that I have spent that could have been spent elsewhere but maybe it is all happening as it should. After it is just pictures. The sun will rise again tomorrow I think in the end all that matter is whether you helped people. Not talking about helping models with their careers or what but helping people. Maybe to kiss, to be close, to capture a moment good or bad.

Then there is play as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment