Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TECHNOLOGY RUINING LIFE

English: Amazing veggie burger at Herbivore. F...
English: Amazing veggie burger at Herbivore. Français : Incroyable burger végétarien à l'Herbivore. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Technology Ruining Life
Having just gotten a new smartphone I have become consumed with it to the point that I am not aware of my environment.  Spending hours at a time discovering cyber space is putting a damper on enjoying Reality Space.
Went out to Denny's yesterday to have a buger with my mom.  Got there and they had a build your own burger special where you choose from the type of bun to the toppings and sides.  The burger came, we ate, and when I was done I felt like I had missed out on enjoying the burger because I was so plugged into to the phone that I was missing out on one of life's most intimiate pleasures EATING.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment