Monday, June 20, 2011

everyone is just scared and wants to fit in

I believe that too that there are no coincidences. I also think if someone is supposed to be in your life they will be brought into your life one way or another you dont have to do anything it will just happen

Without a doubt. This has been true my whole life. I'm really glad to have found threads such as this...connecting with others who are like me. I've felt so different all my life... realizing now, that maybe it's the "others" that are diffent...not us.

One of my favorite things to say is that Im not fucked up its the rest of the world thats fucked,lol

I have always felt like I was different and I kind of just went with that. I have taught my kids to be different
I mean really why be just like everyone else. I like to think of it as thinking outside of the box.

Now that Im an adult(Im 40) I notice that everyone is just scared and wants to fit in with everyone else but no one is really sure of what they want to fit into, especially when I do my readings alot of people are just lost outside of themselves. I wish I knew all of this when I was growing up it may not of been so painful


I was answering to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment