Wednesday, January 2, 2013

You've lost that loving feeling

Photography was my addiction for such a long time.  I did it all the time and strived to do it more, to do it better, to push boundaries.

But have i reached my limit.  Have I mastered it to the best that my curiosity can handle and am I ready to move on to something else.  Sadly I think I am.  I have been thinking about selling my camera and just staying with my ist DS.

I just feel that well when I look at a picture and maybe its the pictures at my job that pictures just seem dead and flat to me.  I look at the work others do and the work that I do and I say haven't I already tone this before and I am tired of it.  Need to get and find something new.
 
I don't hate photography I just feel that it is everywhere and the novelty of it, the fun of it, has been diluted by that fact that it is everywhere and everyone is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment