Friday, April 30, 2010

Enjoy what's right here, right now...For better and worse, it won't last forever. Nothing ever does.


Smell the flowers while you can


With all that is going on in life ( busy, busy busy everywhere you go) sometimes its hard to stop and smell the roses. Realizing that each moment in time is precious and that it won't last for ever it would be best to learn to savor it while you can.

Sometimes I look back at my remember some really amazing things. Like a German Choco Cake they use to have at my job. It was free all you could it and to this day I remember it and crave it. But I remember I did eat plenty of it. Then there were people that I got know and talk to that I don't see anymore.

Even music. There was a musician i use to listen to at the park and have not seen in a while. I appreciate all those songs. I haven't been appreciating my life that much lately. Hard to with so much stress going on. But maybe even that should be enjoyable. Haven't mastered that yet. But I'm going to try tomorrow to enjoy my job, enjoy that I have two hands and feet and can run and walk and can move on my freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment