Friday, April 30, 2010

Making Saturn and Uranus Opposition work for you

Saturn and Uranus have a tug of war relationship. They push and pull each other continuing a flow of order and disorder, tradition or change. What has always been done and the new way. These two planets with thier energy need each other and often they become each other as well

Learning to use this power will make a person very powerful.

Saturn is all about discipline, structure, rules. Its known as the planet of responsibility and symbolized ethics of hard work. Keeping that nose to the grindstone sort of deal. Saturn will discipline us until we can discipline ourselves. It's the planet of thoroughness, self control and limitation.
It rules stability, maturity, and practicality. Its cold, and harsh and restrictive. Think about being in the military...This is the Saturn energy at work.

These are the important things that we need to get things done. Without Saturn nothing would happen, people would think about it, get the idea and just let fly by the way side.

Uranus is about new ideas and brings about events and opportunities
. It stirs, shocks and revolutionizes. It is responsible for the flash of the human mastermind that creates something new, whether it is art or science. It is known as the planet of the future, associated with modern science, invention, electricity, humanitarian movements, and revolution. Uranus’s influence tends to make someone undisciplined, reckless, and stubborn. They have an abrupt manner, rebelliousness, and unpredictable moods.

Using the Uranus energy that stirs up our lives or things for change and newness. When we get that idea that just seems so crazy like quitting our job to start out own business this is Uranus talking. But all the talking doesn't get anything done. Uranus needs to team up with Saturn is lives for the work to flow. Together these two power houses can change the world.

I am heavily influenced by Uranus. I come up with a lot of great ideas. Things like doing tai chi and pilates to fix my back. Or coming up with great ideas of books. But not much gets done because I don't use Saturn. In fact being and Aquarius and heavily influenced by Uranus I abhor attachments, confinement, routine, rituals. I hate being stuck to something, and doing it over and over again. Its just not my style. But in the end this lack of discipline really hurts me because many of my ideas simply flow back into the ether perhaps for someone else to use. No somehow i have to find away to start working with Saturn's energy, to establish some discipline in my life to get my projects off the ground and drive them through the finish line.

This rebellion that I have and other do to isn't a rebellion that is rebelling again'st anything other than ourselves. Its a away of wasting ourlives.

I think there are areas of my life where the Saturn energy of structure, discipline, boundaries, and responsibility can really help me. But there are other parts of my life that are so rigid, uptight, depressed, and way to serious where that Uranus lighting can free me. So that's what I need to do. Try to put some Saturn where I have too much Uranus and put some Uranus where I have way too much Saturn. Like my job. I take it too serious. I work too hard for what they pay me, people get by doing half what I do and they don't burn themselves out. I need to really lighten up and not be so rigid and hard working. Learn to relax a little.

And yes there are aspects like my health where Saturn will really help, like not eating so much fast food and sodium, and also doing some stretching exercises to help with my posture and balance.



No comments:

Post a Comment