Monday, April 19, 2010

ENJOY THE JOY RIDE

Posted by Picasa
She said Hello you fool, I love you...c'mon join the Joy Ride...join the Joy Ride

It's hard to know where life will lead us. We're taught to believe that we can actually dictate where we are suppose to go but really sometimes its just a ride that we aren't in control of. Where this car will stop no body knows.

Destination anywhere and I don’t know where I'm going but sometimes it just the joy of the ride that really counts not the destination. So enjoy the ride.

These last few days have been like a little vacation for me and it would be easy to feel guilty but there's nothing wrong with a little pleasure in life from time to time. I have lived these last few days and I feel good. It was ride i never expected, definitely not in my plans but hey I'm done with trying to get there, I'm just going along for the ride.

Too many times in this busy world, in my busy life I'm all about finishing and getting there. I think we all are and that is what causes so much strife and tension. Get there, finish it, and start on the next thing and get there as quick as you can too. Which explains where there has been so much stress and tension in the air lately. Its been hot, I have been pushing myself to work, to do more, to accomplish more and well I think I missed out and just having fun.

Have to remind myself about Wu Wei and letting go of all the targets and all the goals and simply do with out the sake of aiming to win or accomplish. If i win, I win but not because it was my goal to win but simply that is the out come that came about. Sure this sounds easy but its not.

Today is the last day of Aries, the sign that teaches about starting. Tomorrow is the first day of Taurus the sign of pleasure and enjoyment. Very cool. Taurus is about enjoying the ride, sometime enjoying it a little too much.




1 comment:

  1. Best Cheap Digital Camera with No Strings Attached

    If you are looking for a great deal and want to possess the best cheap digital camera available in the market you will be wasting your time googling the term ‘best cheap digital camera’. The best way to get your hands on the best cheap digital camera deal is to go to the site mentioned below and take your time picking and choosing. You are sure to find the best deal here.

    Visit http://www.smartshoppers.in/category/best-digital-cameras to get yourself the best cheap digital camera available any where.


    Smart
    www.smartshoppers.in

    ReplyDelete