Sunday, January 2, 2011

A BIG WASTE OF TIME...Spending your time wisely.

Image representing YouTube as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBaseImage representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...Image via CrunchBaseImage representing MySpace as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBaseWith so many things out there vying for  our attention, our time has become the newest commodity.  Do you have the time to go on You Tube and watch the newest viral video.  Or go to the movie theater and watch one of the latest offering from Hollywood

Or go on Facebook, Myspace, or blogs or this website or that one in the end does it all begin to feel like a big waste of time.

I've always been a movie freak but these last few years with the exception of a handful of movies I've felt most of the movies out there have been nothing more than a big waste of time.  I go in watch them and come out wondering if the two hours I spent in the theater could not have been spent doing something more worth while fore me like maybe walking in the park, maybe a few hours of pilates or stretching, or cleaning my house or visiting family and freinds gosh I guess I just dont know what is important anymore.

I want a movie that is worth my time.  Sure I'm shelling our seven dollars to go see the movie but my time is worth so much more.  Even this last harry potter movie was a disappointment for me I'm sure the last one will have all the meat and bones that I desire in the last film but all in all I just feel like I'm not getting my money's worth or shoudl I say my time's worth.

I spend my time even on TV but that has been disappointing also.  I guess I need to spend my time on things with a greater return.  Its kind of like drinking soda pop.  It might taste good but it does more damage than good and it takes away rather than adds anything to your health. Unlike lets say OJ which has potassium, magnesium, vitamin C and some other stuff.  Soda is a man made product and OJ still a man made product but it comes from a natural resource.

Everything seems so empty these days.  As plastic and mass produced as a Mc Donalds hamburger which I had the other day and regretted it for the rest of the day.

I have to learn to spend my time better on thigns that are actually worth while.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment