Monday, January 3, 2011

A More Organic Life...Living in Real Time.

While everything Organic seems to be the craze these days I'm talking about getting out there and livng life in real time.  I've spent the last few years in cyber space.  In fact I would say that most of my free time was spent somewhere on the web.  I think the time has come for me to get out there and live in the organic world.

I was thinking about all the stuff that I used to do or wanted to do.  Like fishing. I bought a rod and reel and tackle box and only went fishing two times.  Pretty sucky for someone who as a kid went fishing at the cat fish pond almost everyday after school.

In California summers were spent fishing trout in the Rocky Mountains.

These days everything is all in the computer, the cell phone, the internet.  You don't have to play real basketball you can just hook up to the Wii.

Well I want to get out there again.  Live a life of living rather than a life of virtual living.  don't know how and when and what I'll start doing but I guess the only to get stuff done is in real time. NOt virtual time.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment