Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Quick Write: T and Me


We sat at the light waiting for the Green. T and Me. T was pissed that he hadn't gotten paid from all the work he done.
“Damn bitches he said theythink I'm gonna play for free they's crazy.
“T just let them be I said
“Me, If I let them do what they do they just treat me a fool
well then
that's right T drove down to the club. It was empty a sit was till day light and he went into and in a few minues I heard a boom an T coming running out with some money in his hands and then we drove off really qucikly.
I said what the heck going on
T said not to worry that he had everying under control
He showed me the money and laughed.
I said what was that Boom
He said that was him showing the club man a lesson.

The cars revved their engines at the. Sometimes it hard to get inspired to write and just what you thin I'm ssupe to write Ig uess I don't care. New I dea or conc

No comments:

Post a Comment