Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Quick WRite: Tootsie Roll


Just the other day I was telling amaa about them boys at the store. Them boys always hooting at me and telling me to come buy tonight what ever that means. Them boys I knows them they go to school wit me and they sit in my classes and they don't listen to the teacher or nothing they just always hooting and hollerin and playing on their phones and make a mess. So the other day I goes to the store to get some candy and them boys are all around me at the door.
What you doing Tiffany.
I came to get some Candy I says
Well we got some candy for you Tiffany, You like chocolate
I said I did
Well we got a big fat tootsie roll for you you wanna get it
I said Sure
Then them boys told me to go back behind the store cause that's where I would get the Tootsie Roll
So I followed them and then they pushed me

No comments:

Post a Comment