Thursday, September 16, 2010

Octoberfest...Epcot Food and Wine

Poster of Octoberfest in Donetsk, UkraineImage via WikipediaFall is my Spring, Winter is my Summer
We are a few days away from the Autumnal Equinox.  Today there was already of hint of the new season as the weather was cooler and there were frequent breezes.  Fall is coming and the cooler weather with bring people out and bring people together. Autumn is definitely a time for celebrations which is why there are so many types of food festivals like October Fest, Food and Wine Festivals.
A great place to celebrate the fall is Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.  Sample hundreds of foods, beers, and wines from all over the world.  You can even drink around the world. 
I can definitely say that Fall is my spring and Winter is my summer.   I feel like I'm ready to make plans and go after them.  I have always been more creative in the cooler months.  Autumn is like the second beginning, as the rest of the year is about to begin.  Can't wait for the beer.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment