Monday, September 2, 2013

8 Foods That Are Bad For Hair

8 Foods That Are Bad For Hair
8 Foods That Are Bad For Hair

The truth is there are times when we crave what is unhealthy for us even if we know that we should not be eating them. However, there are times when we have hair issues and we are doing all that we can externally to repair hair and to get it to look healthy when the issue may be an internal one.

Recently, my scalp was tender and my hair looked limp and lifeless for no discernible reason, I was doing all the right things, however, I overlooked one important point, my diet was in the pits. I allowed my craving for sodium-laden foods to completely derail my efforts to maintain a healthy diet and my hair suffered. Luckily, I realized my mistake and got back on track in time before my hair started shedding in earnest.

The following foods are not healthy for the body and if they are an addition to your regular diet they may cause some health issues in the long run.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment