Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner...My New Toy...Karaoke Man



Got this for my birthday. What can I say its what I've always been looking for but never knew I wanted or needed it. Hmmm. Well you see i love singing. Its a complete form of self expression because it not only involves the body, but also the mind, and also the heart. Singing is very good for your health and you should do it whether you are good at it or not.



Now I can come home and sing to my heart's content. With no one to criticize or to judge just pure clean fun like grandma use to make.

But its funny how long it might take us to find the things that can make us happy. I pursued a career in music at my early age. As a teen i was in a several bands for short periods of time. Teenagers don't commit to anything for very long. One day they want to be in a band the next day they are thinking about marrying their girlfriend or they are moving away or joining the army. So the story goes. But for me no matter where I went it just wasn't a good match. But now I realize that all I ever wanted was to sing. Now I have it. I guess it all comes to you in time. When the time is right. No need to rush. Much of the best times of my life seem so short lived. My childhood, my adolescence, my young adult hood. Well I'm still young but I dream of being 10 again climbing trees and racing bikes and playing kickball on the street. The days when my mother would call me in from playing for dinner and I would eat so fast just to go out and play again. Hmmm, it may sound that I live in the past a lot but I suppose I just miss the fun I used to have. But now with Karaoke Man I will be having some fun....He he. .

No comments:

Post a Comment