Sunday, August 15, 2010

Coke With Real Sugar...mmmmmmm

Replica 1899 Coke BottlesImage by SeeMidTN.com (aka Brent) via Flickr
I have given up high fructose corn syrup HFCS. I will only eat stuff made with real sugar. I have noticed a difference in my health almost immediately, I feel better, less bogged and hazy. Sugar is the real deal. Sugar is quality, sugar is good.
This morning I saw a Pepsi made with real sugar at Publix and now I'm looking for Coke with real Sugar and I hear its only available in Mexico. They are actually importing it with a slightly high price tag but then again Coke isn't something you should drink everyday any way. Coke is that something special, that treat, especially when its ice cold and in a glass bottle. There is nothing better.  You take that fist sip and its AAAHHHHHHHH!  Love it.
I think people are tired of artificial. People are looking for the real, the truth, the authentic.  Back to a time where things were about quality.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment