Sunday, August 8, 2010

Keep Your Happiness to Yourself

The Count of Monte Cristo (2002 film)Image via Wikipedia
We are all trying to be happy in life, it's a commodity; people will it steal from you the moment they know you have it as in the,  "COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO,"  where Edmond Dante's  has a great job, pretty girlfriend, and a caring father and even though he's poor, he happy.  But his happiness is the root of others unhappiness and three men frame him.  Edmond is sent to prison for life.  He later escapes becomes the count of Monte Cristo and gets his revenge on his enemies.

Happiness is just like any other thing of worth.  People want it but there is only so much to go around.  If you are happy it will mean that others somewhere are not. 

I enjoy being alone.  It is absolute freedom. I don't have to relate to anyone and my life is not diluted by constant sharing.  I am happy and I go as I please.  But lately it seems people have been trying to take away my freedom and independence.  They believe because I'm alone, I must be lonely and that is further from the truth.  My life is an adventure and I am always exploring, building, or creating something, things I would not be able to do being attached to other people.

So from now on I will hide my happiness from others, keep locked away and safe so that others will not try to steal it or worse maybe they will be so jealous of my happiness that they will do me in and I'll share the same fate as Edmond Dantes




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment