Thursday, July 1, 2010

Consistency the Hobgoblin of little minds....

Green Goblin (set index)Image via Wikipedia
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.


One of the few quotes that I still remember from high school English class. One of the things that I find with me is things are always evolving and at times it can be a bit puzzling and scary for if I create something part of me wants to keep it the way it is and part of me wants to transform it, change it, make it evolve.

Like this blog for instance. This blog came about as I was writing about stuff other than photography on my photoblog. After a while i came to realize that my photoblog was A not a place for philosophizing and figuring things out and venting my emotions and B that I needed a new forum to write. So I created this new blog.

the new blog seemed a little vacant but then I simply imported my older posts from my photoblog that had nothing to do with photography into this one and viola, my blog is new, but full of many posts from before.

Even my Photography blog is changing and well for me its hard to keep things the same for I am always evolving and I am always pushing the envelope and in some way.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment