Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FREE PARKING...Stay a While...Stay Forever

Free ParkingImage by frankdpix via FlickrMonopoly is a game I've always liked. It was much better than that game called LIFE.  Monopoly was and still is the most played board game and they even have an online version.

Even though everyone wanted to land on places like Board Walk or Park Place to become rich and powerful.  For me the square I really liked was Free Parking.

It was a simple square holding its own against the other corner squares of GO, GO TO JAIL, and JAIL.  Free Parking was like a little refuge in the middle of the wheeling and dealing going on in the game.  The rules I played with said you could stay there for up to three or four turns.  So you were safe for a little while.  Sometimes there was even a big POT of CASH and that was more of the icing on the cake.

These days life is just so busy and there is so much of it. I've been experiencing OVERLOAD.  So it dawned on me that I need to go to FREE PARKING.  Just a little spot to sit and park and watch the sun set for a while.  Free Parking is a magical place filled with nothing and its quiet.  Hmmmm...sounds so nice....and the cool thing about free parking is the free COOKIES.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment