Saturday, July 3, 2010

Seeing the Truth...A cat is a illuion

Schrödinger's CatImage by Marcell Schwarz via Flickr
Where ever we go, what ever we do, who ever we meet our minds are always categorizing things. We see people and our minds has no real clue about who they are what they are like but it categorizes them and puts a value on them.

But this causes a false reality for we don't really know what people are like, it would take time to get to know them and see what they are really like but most of us don't have the time or just don't care so we settle for the easy and distorted and hidden idea of what is. Sometimes its truth, sometimes its fantasy, sometimes its a lie.

A cat is a cat. What is a cat.

A furry little animal that has claws and goes meow. Sure that is what our minds me see when we hear the word cat. But a Lion is cat, a tiger is cat, a leopard and a cheetah are cats and do they fit in that definition of cat. No

For me, I have issues with seeing reality or a true reality as my sense of reality is always hidden in some weird fantasy world for good and for bad. In astrology they call it the twelfth house ruled by Pisces which is the sign of self undoing. Self undoings are things we do that self sabotage our welfare, our purpose, our plans, our goals and our dreams. All my life I have been living in this weird watery world and perhaps have seen things that were not really there.

like a sausage: you might like the taste of it, but you don't necessarily want to see how it's made.

For
me...I had not seen the truth in the way things are. For me when I was a teen I wanted to be a rock star. Loved the idea of it but was hidden from the truth. Sure bands look so cool on MTV singing and making videos. Making lots of money and having the best time of their lives but when you learn the truth its kind of like making sausage. The truth is there are millions of musical groups out there and the only reason some bands make and others date has to do with A talent but mostly B does someone out here feel and believe they can make money off them.

This is how the music business work. You have a band trying to make it. Meaning you ahve some musical act who is trying to create a following to sell record and become a successful band that makes money. But to do that they have to convince a record company to record them and distribute their music all over the world for people to buy. If the company does not see potential then the Band will not get signed. If the band has potential then the band gets signed the company markets the band's music they sell many records of which the band doesn't make hardly any money. They make music videos and create buzz and publicity till they get a following that will pay big bucks to see the band live. This is where musical groups make their money. On the road. That is why so many of them tour for so long they need to make the dough.

For me I am starting to see the truth in things. The truth in people. Everyday we go around like I said before labeling and categorizing people. Our brain does this to make us feel safe that we are around familiar. It helps keep our sense of reality intact. But Hidden somewhere in that illusion of what is is the truth and you may not like it when you see it.

For me the biggest lie is Romantic Love. I don;t mean its not wonderful its just not as wonderful as its been portrayed in every book, TV show, Movie and magazine ever created. Love, Marriage is a lot of work. That is why so many people get divorced they realize the truth after all the illusion has fallen away and theya re faced with reality. Another human who burps, farts, gets sick, and has demands that can not be fulfilled. In the end it isn't a happy ending so much as what the fuck did I do and shit its too late to get out.

Seeing reality is helping me a little for I don't put people on pedestals as much anymore. I also don't feel so badly about myself because I know that just like I lie to myself about how wonderful others are I am lying to myself about how horrible I am.

People are people and I think my not seeing who they really are we are limiting our experiences, our potential. In business let me tell you how many business opportunities get passed up on because business or should i say sales people will look at a person and decided whether to help them or now. Bad move for you never know who has money and who doesn't anymore. I've walked in to many stores looking like a bum and received no help only to go and buy it online because why should I spend my hard earned money supporting people who don't give me the time of die.

Learn to see the truth and see through the lie of our minds and perhaps you will find a better reality to live in.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment