Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Saturn Uranus Opposition July 26, 2010

Jupiter_Saturn_Uranus_NeptuneImage by Royalty-free image collection via Flickr

 This is the last of five Saturn and Uranus Oppositions.  The last one had a really big effect on me and really threw my life for loop.  I changed.  It forced me to change. It forced me to become something different, a stronger, more sure me.

This last one has come and gone...well it will last for a bit, but nothing crazy today. Just finally finished a project I had conceptualized about six or seven months ago.  That seems to be the way I do things. I come up with the idea, gather some or all the parts needed for the project then put them aside and go and start something else.  Then later when I feel the time is right I get the stuff I put aside and finally put it all together.

 My life actually feels like a new...beginning or just the start of journey for I am ready. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment