Monday, November 15, 2010

Back 2 Good

Got that song in my head and it got me feeling like I'm right back where I started.  Don't know what matchbox 20 meant for the song to be but for me its about getting back to the begining ofthings.  that is where I feel I am at today. 
For its been a long learning experience with this photo stuff.  In the beginning you don't know nothing so you think everyone that knows something is right even if all they know is a litle bit or just some shit that someone who don't know shit told them but you don't know anybetter and all you can do is nod and take it as gospel.

Two and half years later I'm not new to this anymore and I know a bit more than I did and you realize that nothing is ever as good as it was in the beginning.  It all seems great in the beginning, a new job, a new love, a new hobby, a new career, gosh there is nothing but excitement dripping down from you forehead when its new.  You got that love for it, you feel it in your bones and you got the fire in your heart.  Gosh its good in the beginning ain't it.  Its fun too cause you get to try it all for the first time like a first kiss and getting to second base...

Eventually it can get bogged down as you crawl your way through the tunnel you don't remember where you begin, where you going, or even why you started in the first place...but if your lucky and you stop after a while you justmight wake up where you first started only this time you know something and if you let yourself enjoy it your realize you gone back 2 good.

I met this fella not to long ago who taught me that I sure don't know how to appreciate what I got and what's going.  We was working at this beauty pageant and the fella got a chance to take pictures with all the beauty queens.  It was a chance of lifetime.  From that point on I told myself that work might be work but sometimes you have know where you and appreciate and take advantage of the moment for while and get you picture made with a beautiful girl.
Maybe that's all life is about anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment