Monday, November 15, 2010

It's oh, so quiet...

The year is quickly coming to and and starting from october 31 on to new years there is just one celebrating after another.  The fall season has Halloween and Food and Wine Festivals and Octoberfests which slowly lead into Thanksgiving and then Xmas and the loudest day of them all New Years.   Everywhere its busy busy and noisy noisy to the point where a person can't think straight, that person is me.

So after finally dragging my old laptop from out of the garbage can I attempted to fix it one more time and bingo it is alive again like the phoenix running win98...an oldie but goodie.

I'm here in my house alone, the radio is off, the internet is off, the television is off.  Its like the night before Xmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.  Well I'm enjoying the stillness and silence as for the last month i've been crowded by thousands of poeple at work that I really need to just be in solitary confinement for a while.



It feels good to be able to hear my thoughts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment