Monday, November 15, 2010

Finally got to it's...

I alwasy got a bunch of irons in the fire or pies in the oven which ever you like and wanna use...and it sure don't give me much time to get to any of them let alone finish them.

I have been wanting to back up all my photo from my hard drive onto DVD and i kept reading website after website about backingit all up cause if the hard drive goes then its all gone.  All those pictures, memories, experiences all down the tubes.
So I finally got to it.  It took 28 DVD's to copy them all.  It was a tedious task but like I said I finally got to it.
I look around the house and see all these things that needed to be gotten to and start doing them...I need to walk on the treadmill for twenty minutes check, I need to wash my dishes that have been in the sink for a few days, check, I need to clean the litter box, wash my clothes, put away my jacket and dress clothes that have been sitting around for over a month just waiting to be hung.  Man I let it all slip by.  i just gots too much to do don't you see.
Sometimes a person can get way ahead of themselves with doing this and that before its time.  Like I tell you I got mold in my bedroom and I've been living in my living room for over a few months now and it was goin to cost me 1300 dollars to get all the drywall replaced and I knew I can't afford.  So the other day the lady who runs the place tells me the insurance is going to pay for it.  Geesh.  I guess sometimes you just got to wait for things to get done as there is alwasy a time for them to be done and if you try to do it before its time you just going to wind up eating a raw pie.

So I'm a learning to wait till things really need me like when the smell of litter box finally gets so you'd rather sniff your armpit, or when they ain't any dishes paper towels left to eat on and the there aint no room on the counter to even lay down a butter knife.  Yeah that is when its time, the right time.  Cause you know sooner or later, and most times later than sooner, it all gets done one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment