Tuesday, November 16, 2010

To thy self be true

Got to reading about each owns personal journey.  We all got a true self with a purpose but heck how many of us even know it.  I realize that after spending 40+ hours at a mind numbing job, most days I don't even know my name let alone who the heck this stranger is, my true self.
Seems we all got a purpose here.  Some here to love, some to build, some to destroy,  and some here to shop.  Everyone got a purpose but in order to survive in life sometimes we wind up doing things that is miles away from who we really are.  We may wake up one day and feel lost...got yourself a map???



Now that winters coming and there seems to be a lot of time for sitting around when its cold it might be the right time to wonder if your driving on the right side of the road so to speak.  Maybe you need to be on a train heading to Peoria than a car going to Austin...who knows.



As for me I think it will come to me it always does.  I just have to sit back and let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment