Sunday, November 28, 2010

A virgo quest

After reading about the sign of Virgo and its energies I have decided to try to adapt some of its traits to my life as I am in need of them. One of the issues I have is with money and I think many of us these days has issues with money.  My problem is that I don't have a realistic perspective when it comes possession both material and immaterial I just don't have any respect or ownership.  I mean I know I have car, a home, a tv but really i don't take care of them I just use them and let them go.  I also run through my money like there is a never ending factory of money and it is so easy to do these days because of credit cards

I never realized how much money plays a part in my life for getting what I want immediately.  We live in a world of pleasure and immediate gratification.  Many times on my days off I go out and eat and spend about nine dollars and I realized that eating at home the cost comes down to about 70 cents.  So for what I spend eating out one time I can eat over ten times.

So as I drove around today I wanted to go to Cici's pizza, Golden Coral, McDonalds, Sizzler and a few other places but I said no and went to the grocerty store and bought some steak and came home and now I have food for the next few days and this was at the cost of eating out once.

I have also decided to put myself on an allowance of five dollars a week.  I'm not couting money i spend on groceires and gas but my five dollars is my free money.  So if I want to eat out I havve to wait for two weeks.

I was also ready to a camera bag this morning as I figured I could just put it on the credit card but I didn't.  If I want that bag then i have to wait six weeks as the bag costs theirty dollars.  I need to learn the value and costs of what I am spending.  There are other things that I waste like my time and not using thing that i have.  I am working on this as I am learning to treat my possessions as if they belonged to somebody else and this is a safe guard for me as since I don't have the permission to spend things that don't belong to me then I am better off not having these thng that I want but don't really need.

Virgo is also the sign about paying attention to the detail and that is something that I am dong more and more lately as many times I have my head in the clouds and pay my bills late and get charged a late fee.  This is something I have to keep track of.

Virgo is also into health I neglect mine but I am also getting into working out and stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment