Sunday, December 5, 2010

Uranus Direct Dec 5 2010...Suprises and Freedom

Uranus is the shocking planet that rules freedom.  It has been retrograde for the last six months and today it finally awakens and begins its trek forward back into Aries.

Currently Uranus is in the sign of Pisces which falls in my second house, my house dealing with money specifically earned income.  Today I was suppose to photograph an event at a church.  It had been planned for several weeks, I even went out and bought some clothes for it.  I had also finally finalized my camera gear for the event.

It all started out good till halfway down the freeway there was massive traffic as all four lanes had been reduced to one.  Then about half way there I realized I forgot my camera bag with my sd cards, extra camera body, and other lenses. No problem. I had my working camera and full set of batteries and knew I could get through it.  I just needed to stop into a drug store and buy a extra memory card...here I'm expecting 10 dollars maybe 15 dollars at the most for a memory card.. NO they wanted 30 dollars...what a fucking surprise.

So i pass on the idea of  buying a new card and simply decided to lower the size of the pixels and get more pictures on the card.  So when I get to the church there is no one there.  The doors are locked.  I call my client and she says she is not there and that she has gone home to change.  So I tell here since there is no one there I"m going to go home and grab the bag I left.  She says fine.  It takes me 45 minutes to get my bag and get back to the church.  When I arrive now it is pitch dark the lights are off and there is not one car in the parking lot.  Its 6:30 and i decided to wait till seven.  No one showed.  So I went home.  I little perplexed, not at all sad, mad, or disappointed...I feel relieved.   Sure I missed out on some money but today was my day off and here I am doing an event when I could have gone to hang out with some people who matter to me.
Mercury is also going in to retrograde which deals with communication and transportation which could explain all the complication with traveling to this gig and as well as communicating with the client.  Since this event did begin during the Mercury shadow period. 

But..Uranus in my second house has plagued me with unexpected surprises and expenses when it comes to my income.  Still with these surprises it often works it a way to liberate.  I will not be doing business with this client anymore but I am happy that I did work with her a bit has I got some wonderful shots that I can use in my portfolio.  But I feel liberated and free from obligations.  I have a full time job so is this going to hurt me...not in the least, maybe somehow its what I wanted all along.  Uranus knew it and it did what it does best...liberate.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment