Saturday, December 25, 2010

Judge Actions..Words, not so much.

You want to judge someone judge them by their actions.  See what kind of person they really are based on what they do rather than just what they say.  It's a lot easier to lie with words than to lie with an act.

I am the only person I'm concerned about judging.  I have to see what is really important in my life by what I spent most of my free time doing.  It certainly isn't photography.  Maybe it learning, creating, or seeking mental stimulation.  I do spend a lot of time surfing the web time that could be used to work more to make more money to pay off my debt sooner or to get some sleep that I have been missing or time to work on goals and hobbies.


If I were to judge myself by my action I would say I am a dependable hard work that knows his routine well but suffers from time management retraints as his job takes a large portion of his time and it leaves less time for other important things like hobbies, goals, or cleaning house.  I have paid most of my bills on time but I tend to spend more than I make.

I am dedicated and honest to a degree when it comes to dealing with people but I hate being given the run around or the shit end of the stick as they say.  Once this happens I lose respect for the person I'm dealing with and I write them off.  This maybe be good or not so good business.

If I were to judge myself when it comes to dealing with people is I don't much from interacting with people that is why I've kept my interactions at a minimal .  There are rare moments when I find someone awesome to communicate with but something always goes wrong with it.  But that is life,  life goes on, and I go on too.

If I were to judge how others see me well I would say its not that important anymore.  As I know use to matter to me a lot but I learned that sometimes I'm better off being myself.

If I were to judge how I dealing with coworkers.  I think there some co workers where they come to work and they come to touch and feel and be at some party when its work.  And sometimes these needy people who need my attention who need me to listen to them all they do is suck the life out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment