Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time to Relax

A cup of masala chaiImage via WikipediaFollowing the cycles of life can be worth while.  There are times when life is at full speed like I had last week with two photoshoots, Xmas, Xmas shopping,  working long hours and many days at my day job while spending my free time processing and being creative post the photoshoot.  Now the photos are off to thier owners and I am at the back end of the wave slowing coming down with a nice cup of hot chai tea.

There is a rise and fall to everything but I think many of us never come down we just get on one wave and catch another and another without ever taking time to recharge.  So I'm going to take it easy for now till the next thing comes along.  Just going to enjoy the moments while I have them and take a breath and have some tea.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment