Monday, December 6, 2010

My AstroLife: Uranus Squre Mars...The Devil Inside...

I never thought I'd be into Astrology but out of all things in the world it really has helped explain a lot of things with me.  I'm sure religion has done the same for other, as well as zen philosophy or even listening to the beatles as I truly believe that everything can be defined by everything.

I'm going to start a little segment in this blog about Astrology and how my life is going according to how the astro energy out there.  Sure many can say this stuff is nothing but coincidences but then who cares what other have to say.  This is about me.

Got some wild energy out there.  Uranus squares Mars.  According to a lot of Astrology Blogs  this combination creates a rather unexpected surge of energy particular anger.

I've been angry lately.  Not in a bad way but in way that I've been seeing though all the bullshit in the world from people at work, to my family members and even my freelance clients.  I'm a very controlled person and usually keep my feeling locked up inside in fact most of the time I'm so detached I don't feel anything about anything.  I'm numb but in a good way. Lost in a wold of fantasy and dreams which could be my Uranus in my 12 house or the fact that Uranus has been in Pisces for the last 7 years as I look back this is pretty much when all this started...my quest for knowledge, escapism, and the internet addiction.

But these last few days it's all been coming up and I haven't been holding it back.  I told my mom off today for not respecting my time.  She feels she can call and get me to do stuff for her when ever she wants.  Sometimes I feel like her product as if I"m something that she owns and she can do what ever she wants with me and I must obey.  I think I have let this go on and I have a Libra ascendant and these type of people are known to be people p leasers and somewhat always want to keep things free of conflict.  This trait can be helpful but it can also be hurtful as you never seem to get what you want and people tend to see you as a nice guy who never makes any trouble so as Rodney Dangerfield use to say "I don't get no respect."
Rodney Dangerfield's comedy album No Respect.Image via Wikipedia

So I told her to stop calling me all the time.  I felt guilty but I also felt happy as I had gotten it off my chest.  This left me with a lot of time to get a lot of stuff done and when I was done I called her and we did something.

I also have this fire in dealing with a client that is a bit overwhelmed and hard to communicate with.  Usually I try to be as formal and as to not push any buttons (Libra again...people pleaser) but this Mars square Uranus really got to me and I was a bit mean but honest.  I told her how I felt because I had been feeling used, disrespected and not valued in our business affairs as if my time, life, and skills did not matter and I had been forgotten.   She apologized for the mistakes and hopefully future business dealings will be better.  I am also adding more structure in my business affairs by using contracts.  (Saturn in Libra working here)  I think the big issue with me is always being so self sacrificing, people pleasing, and overly giving.   This Mars square Uranus is letting me to tell it how it is and it is feeling good to finally feel like I have a say in all this.

There is also a New Moon in Sagittarius that deals with new beginnings and well this is a new beginning for me and I have to see how it all works out.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment