Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Astroscope: Losing Your Head...Mercury Retrograde

Thinking, which is what I have always been good at has become difficult for me lately.  I've been taking the unsusaly long way about things instead the clear cut direct approach.  I think its the weather, the stress of the holidays, or maybe its that damn Mercury Retrograde.

Mercury rules thinking and I have not been able to think clearly.  Like today I took a picture of drawing and then spent an hour in photo shop trying to process it and it didn't turn out the way i like.  Then it dawned on me I have a scanner.  Sure enough the scanner did it in thirty seconds and I have what I want now.  Damn what's up with my mind.  It sucks what that tool you have counted on all your life becomes faulty.  I don't know what it is but I know that I have not been myself lately.

Here it is winter and a few weeks before Xmas and I had been trying to get into the holidays but haven't been able to just been cranky.  I realized its my back.  The cold weather tenses up my muscles around my back and I get irratable.  I have also been working a lot and have taken away all my pleasures or my negative reinforcements like fast food, eating out, buying stuff I don't need, and TV.  I guess I am left with a life without much Joy.  Time to go on a holiday, though I think my brain is all already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment